Hy-Vee took an innovative look at how they could work with the City of Madison & community partners to generate additional applications for their new store on the west side and created opportunity for neighborhood residents.
The City of Madison is seeking proposals from qualified entities to help reduce recidivism through the provision of support services to youth and their families who come before the Madison Municipal Court.
News Releases View all news »
- 04/24 | "Asylum" Madison's Newest Blink Project
- 04/24 | Madison Parks Foundation receives $50,000 grant for Splash Park Project
- 04/23 | Officer Involved Critical Incidents
- 04/23 | Closure - Downtown Streets for Crazylegs Classic
- 04/22 | Ground Breaking Ceremony for Madison Parks’ two new Splash Parks
- 04/21 | Crashed Truck Burns, Driver Escapes Safely
- 04/21 | Madison Named the Greenest City in the Nation